- Our travel agency was founded in June 2007
- As many as 52 302 clients have booked with us since 2007
- As much as 96.71% of clients would turn to us when choosing an accommodation for their next vacation (based on 4840 comments by clients)
- As much as 94.05% of clients would recommend accommodation we offer to their friends (based on 4840 comments by clients)
- We are a member of the Association of Croatian travel agencies (UHPA)
- We are specialized in offering private accommodation in the territory of the republic of Croatia.
- We have implemented and certified a quality management system according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008 (internationally recognized standardization for quality management systems)
What does it all mean?
- It means that when you find an accommodation a hundred metres from a pebbly beach it really is a hundred metres from a pebbly beach.
- It means we offer a quality private accommodation in compliance with specific standards and hospitable hosts!
- It means that we provide quality products and services you expect.
- It means that clients are not just numbers to us which receive automated responses via software!
- Our responses are provided by our team – agency employees, holding university degrees and who speak your native tongue and, what is most important, who understand the needs of modern clients.
- We will reveal to you the places the local people visit!
- We will show you the places where we like to eat and drink!
- We will help you find hidden bays and places where other tourists do not go!
- With us, you will feel what Croatia is really about.
Meet our team:
Maja Čupić - CEO
Maja was aware of how much the guests await for their vacations so that they could find a piece of peace and pleasure in these stressful times and how much it is important to dedicate maximum to every guest with an individual approach.
Maja’s main goal was, and still is, to improve and grow her business each year and to have satisfied guests and employees.
Maja grew up on Ciovo Island near Trogir. After graduating from the high school, she went to study at the Faculty of Tourism and Foreign Trade in Dubrovnik where she, shortly after graduating, started her own business.
Being a successful renter herself at the time, lot of other renters sought advice from Maja about how to rent their accommodation. This led to the idea of starting her own agency. It took a lot of effort and investments but the idea became a very successful business. The agency was founded in 2007.
Maja’s main goal was, and still is, to improve and grow her business each year and to have satisfied guests and employees. Her dedication to work has led to fulfilment of her main goal and she can proudly declare that she has succeeded since her business maintained continuous and steady growth through the years and since internal customer satisfaction surveys annually show that more than 96% of Online Croatia’s guests say that they would trust Online Croatia for their next holiday rental in Croatia.
From the start, Maja was aware of how much the guests await for their vacations so that they could find a piece of peace and pleasure in these stressful times and how much it is important to dedicate maximum to every guest with an individual approach. She never misses a chance to read all the guests’ post-stay reviews since this is the way she can improve her business and gain the guest’s maximum satisfaction with both service and accommodation. Even after all these years, she is still excited about all the positive impressions and all given advices from the guests since they truly are a confirmation of her long-term dedication to work and her ability of building a successful team and choosing the best hosts.
Petra Bore - Sales Manager
Ever since joining our team in 2015, Petra has been on a mission to make it easier for everyone to find best places to stay in Dalmatia.
Being a traveller by nature, she found her true purpose in sharing her travel expertise.
Ever since joining our team in 2015, Petra has been on a mission to make it easier for everyone to find best places to stay in Dalmatia. She’s been living in Dubrovnik all of her life, while spending most of the summer time travelling around Croatian coastline. Being a traveller herself, she has the first hand experience of the highs and lows of searching for property rentals that make you feel at home. If she can make your booking experience smoother, she will. On the other hand, her local know-how has proved to be extremely helpful when it comes to finding the best beach spots, topnotch restaurants or extraordinary experiences.
Prior to joining the Online Croatia team, she acquired a masters degree in business economy and spent several years working at accounting and administration jobs. However, being a traveller by nature, she found her true purpose in sharing her travel expertise.
Marija Klokoč - Sales Manager
Working face to face with clients from all over the world in really many different situations gave her first-hand experience.
Marija started working in Online Croatia in March 2014 as sales representative.
Marija started working in Online Croatia in March 2014 as sales representative. After graduating from Dubrovnik University, where she earned certificate in Public Relations, she worked on different positions in some of the best five star hotels in Dubrovnik. That is how she found out that in future she sees herself in tourism rather than in public relations.
Working face to face with clients from all over the world in really many different situations gave her first-hand experience. She also got an insight in how the guests see the services offered them, how they feel when things are not the way they are expecting them to be and how they react in different situations.
Marija sees as her greatest advantage the ability to put herself in their shoes and to think about what would they like and how would they feel in a specific accommodation and as a product to offer the best accommodation according to the guest’s demands.
Online Croatia travel agency
Ćira Carića 3
20 000 Dubrovnik
Telefon +385 20 435 555
Fax +385 20 435 555
GSM +385 91 531 16 14
ID CODE: HR-AB-20-060318424